Friday, February 12, 2010

College Striped Ties Is This Ok To Wear To Court?

Is this ok to wear to court? - college striped ties

I must have a court appearance to enter the ARD program for a drug offense. I am a student and obviously have no money and go buy a suit today. I can deal with khaki pants, a button-blue stripes and a white shirt and tie?

3 comments:

  1. A combination of price does not always solve their problems in court. Nice khaki pants and a shirt are acceptable pressed clothes on the floor. Being friendly is probably the best thing you do in court, no matter what you wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is acceptable, do not try because the code of business casual, but why buy a secondhand shop for a costume? Then, I find at least a few good dress pants instead of khaki.

    ReplyDelete