Treatment for erection problem. (Psychological or medical)? - free male erection pictures
I have problem of erectile dysfunction in men, better erection normally i GT, but the time relationships that are cowards. and when I decided that I relations as soon as possible and then not to erect his own. I live with a sex therapist who conducts the tests and said:
(I) I = Hemoglobin 13.6 (normal (13-16) and is located near the lower limit, and I could not maintain my erection for a long period of transport.
(II) to review Harmon: I = 17,50 free testosterone (normal for men's 12.4-40) This is also near the lower boundary
Therefore, he said he would try to increase these two things and the process is
(a) shall be carried out by sline injection twice per week, x 3 = 6 weeks total Hb
and (b) increase the injection to the level of free testosterone at 30. 6 weeks (1 injection per week). [in India and cost about 15 miles]
Now
(1) I accept the suggestion that this treatment is appropriate? And perhaps the problem is solved by the erection. or psychological problem that is completed.
(2) Do u know better PsychiatRist, which deals with cases related to sex?
Please do, I thank you all.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Free Male Erection Pictures Treatment For Erection Problem. (Psychological Or Medical)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment